How to Obtain a Quote
Integrity is what we are all about. We want you to know your costs up front without having to use a secret decoder ring!
Be sure to read Getting Started, to understand our process for your project from start to finish.
Our Project Policy
- Every client must fill out and submit a Client Intake Form prior to meeting with Chrisitne Urban Media.
- Because we invest a lot in getting to know you and your business, there is a $1,000 minimum fee for all new projects.
- Logo design, blog posts, and other projects may have a lower minimum based on each individual requirement.
- If we are not the best fit for your project, we will tell you up front.
- We require contracts for small projects and these are 100% paid up front. The signed proposal serves as our agreement on the terms of the project.
- Large and long-term projects are paid 50% up front, and then according to milestones thereafter; the contract outlines the scope of the project, fees, due dates, and copyright ownership.
To maintain a healthy balance in life and in our working relationships, please understand we strictly adhere to the following:
- We only accept projects that have a deadline of at least one week out.
- Friday meetings must be completed by twelve noon.
- We work Monday through Friday, 7am – 3pm.
- From 3pm-5pm Monday through Friday, we are dedicated to our company's organizational and planning responsibilities and are unavailable to work directly on projects or with clients at that time.
- Please email or leave a message outside these hours and we will get back to you as soon as possible the next business day.
- For clients outside the Pacific Northwest and International Clients:
We are available to meet via Skype 7am -3pm PST.
Our First Meeting
Before we meet and discuss your project in-person or via Skype, or for small projects via phone or email, you will need to fill out and submit the Client Intake Form. Please complete this form in detail as it contains valuable information both for us to understand the scope of your project, and to accurately quote your project.
Providing us with the whole picture of your project up front allows your budget to stay, well, on budget. Changes and additions to the project after the quoting process will increase the cost of your project and may delay its completion timeline.
After we receive your completed Client Intake Form, we will prepare a customized quote specific to your project. Some small projects may be charged by the hour, however, for the most part, projects are quoted by the project.
Contact us today to discuss your project, receive a formal quote, and move forward!